Official Suggestions Box

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

Re: Official Suggestions Box

Postby admin » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:41 am

tezeric - we are already working on making the wiseman more interesting, it will be released soon.

Merlin - we are aware that someone will eventually complain about animal cruelty, that is why no where in game should not mention the word "kill", but should only use "defeat" (if it does say kill then it's a bug). please just imagine all your swords, staff, and bullets are made of plastic or foam, and it should be all fine...
admin
Site Admin

Postby azelismia » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:33 am

ElectricMessiah wrote:
Halfbad wrote:I have found that even when you take an Ally, it still offers it to you. It is a waste of energy. Can you implement it so that the database remembers that you chose and have that Ally already? Just my two bits.

I'm finding this annoying. I used gems to purchase a high priestess, but I feel I'm offered a pet way too often.

I actually find this helpful. if your premium pet isn't keeping up with you, you can trade it in for hte offered pet, take it back and get it leveled up to your level again.

btw, Admin thanks for the changes you have made, I have made a 20 dollar support effort.
azelismia

Postby Sd1226 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:39 am

I'd like to be able to buy more than just strength and constitution potions at the healer's. As it is, it seems like sword users get a distinct advantage by being able to increase strength so much more than magic and gun users can increased intelligence and dexterity, respectfully.
Sd1226

Postby venom760 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:17 pm

Expandability. Something beyond Mt. Kiljoy. Like maybe being able to use the ship and going to another place that is harder.
venom760

Postby ElectricMessiah » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:05 pm

azelismia wrote:
ElectricMessiah wrote:I'm finding this annoying. I used gems to purchase a high priestess, but I feel I'm offered a pet way too often.

I actually find this helpful. if your premium pet isn't keeping up with you, you can trade it in for hte offered pet, take it back and get it leveled up to your level again.

I never thought of this. Neat trick. The High Priestess seems to be leveling quick enough, but maybe taking the pet when it is offered might level her quicker. Will have to give it a try.
ElectricMessiah

Postby Knowname » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:05 pm

Merlin wrote:
admin wrote:Please post any suggestions you have on how we can improve the game better in this thread.

i know its a game but the beach is a bit cruel having to kill dolphins is BAADDD

yeah I felt bad slaughtering dolphins and orcas :/ I wonder why though... maybe a change to like barracuda's and eels or jellyfish or...
Knowname

Postby admin » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:46 pm

We will replace the dolphin with a jellyfish during on next release.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Knowname » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:02 pm

gettin quite sick of these stupid healing allys in arena. pls make the offensive ones stronger :| they're basically worthless in arena and you suffer a HUGE loss if your opponent just uses a healer ally. Perhaps they should be limited as too how much they can heal? 1- 400hp or so is WAAAY too much if regen only does ~50-100!! 2- while YOU as the human AI can use hp potions and fairy dust, it's just DAMNED annoying that these get UNLIMITED SP! Most annoying when you spend 1/5th of your SP on a high powered move and it's BLOCKED!! Now I can block theirs too but they don't WASTE SP!! I can only do my top thing 5 or 6 times! The CPU can do it all 10+ turns if it rolled right! 3) My ALLY is WORTHLESS!! WTF?? It's my choice to go with the worthless robot when I could use the priestess still, but. WHY HAVE ALL THESE WORTHLESS ALLYS?? Kitten, Puppy, Pony, Robot, Alien, Dragon... am I missing any? all worthless (maybe the soldier and other blocking allys too... I never got to a block move). These need to be stronger? Pls?
Knowname

Postby catepillar682 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:08 pm

Knowname wrote:gettin quite sick of these stupid healing allys in arena. pls make the offensive ones stronger :| they're basically worthless in arena and you suffer a HUGE loss if your opponent just uses a healer ally. Perhaps they should be limited as too how much they can heal? 1- 400hp or so is WAAAY too much if regen only does ~50-100!! 2- while YOU as the human AI can use hp potions and fairy dust, it's just DAMNED annoying that these get UNLIMITED SP! Most annoying when you spend 1/5th of your SP on a high powered move and it's BLOCKED!! Now I can block theirs too but they don't WASTE SP!! I can only do my top thing 5 or 6 times! The CPU can do it all 10+ turns if it rolled right! 3) My ALLY is WORTHLESS!! WTF?? It's my choice to go with the worthless robot when I could use the priestess still, but. WHY HAVE ALL THESE WORTHLESS ALLYS?? Kitten, Puppy, Pony, Robot, Alien, Dragon... am I missing any? all worthless (maybe the soldier and other blocking allys too... I never got to a block move). These need to be stronger? Pls?

I agree. I keep a list of people I encounter that DON'T have healing allies so I can go back and re-challenge them. In the arena alone (quite possibly because of 2 high defensive characters fighting each other?), an enemy that has a healing ally ALWAYS has the edge if you cannot kill them in less than 5 hits (which is impossible without using up massive amounts of skill points).

Need Help: http://dream-world.hostse.com/
More to come, and please report all problems you encounter.
catepillar682

Postby admin » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:26 pm

We will make some tweaks to balance healing ally on defense. However, it won't be too much, as we intended to have some ally better for PvP and some for making PvE faster. This probably will take affect after next major patch.
admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion