Official Suggestions Box

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

Re: Official Suggestions Box

Postby Knowname » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm

also, why are energy points supposedly worth so much? I don't know if it's 2 or 3, but I encounter a mushroom and I automatically feel down like it's a waste of a turn. It seems to give me 2 energy I think? and I use 1 energy just to interact with it so your profit is only 1. Why is 1 energy worth giving up on money and/ or xp? and when the wishing well or beggar gives me energy in exchange for a decent amount of money (I think it's like when you give it more than it'll ignore, but not enough to get an item or double $ back) I always walk away rather dejected :| not to complain but, is there any way you can up that to 4, 5 energy?? It's annoying lol. I say their worth so much because that potion only gives 1 energy and it's EXPENSIVE. It's like at the begining they wanted energy to be worth a lot, but then decided nah let's make it easy and never bothered to fix the older stuff.

Also that thing where I get a crit and the comp does as well?? Well specifically for the gun class, crits ARE their specialty! For sword class, do they get blocked every time they GET a block? If your a mage is your opponent automatically 15% stronger due to your boost in magic power? Then why do the mobs get to crit whenever us gun totin' partners crit? I crit nearly every time! it makes my mobs 2x harder than everybody else' (cuz THEY crit every time too!!) and arena play even MORE impossible!! WTF??
Knowname

Postby admin » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:13 pm

I am not sure I follow your logic. If you are netting +1 energy as a result, how is that worse than anything else? There are also two rarer results that are the better than the +2 energy result which I won't go into detail.

The mob crit when you do is a display bug, we are not highlighting correctly when they really are doing crit damage. This will be fixed next deploy.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Knowname » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:45 pm

for the energy thing all I'm saying is, since it only gives you one, it's just a waste of time. IMO.

Also I believe energy is over-valued. ie it wouldn't hurt to give us 3 or 4 on those spots. I think it would make them worth while. Again just a request though, thanks for hearing me out today ^_^
Knowname

Postby admin » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:12 pm

Ah I see, we will consider bumping the mushroom energy up a little.
admin
Site Admin

Mage Premium Weapons

Postby gooldenpenguin » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:39 am

Posted this on another thread, but make mage premium weapons occur as frequently as guns and swords. It seems there's a bias against mage weapons in the weapon shop!
gooldenpenguin

Postby Sd1226 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:58 am

In response to Knowname...

It takes about a second and a half to "taste" the magc mushrooms, and you gain one free energy. Are you dumb? How is that not worth your time? It's a free energy... or you could wait six minutes for that extra energy, your choice. Stop complaining for getting something for free.
Sd1226

Postby catepillar682 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:22 pm

Sd1226 wrote:In response to Knowname...

It takes about a second and a half to "taste" the magc mushrooms, and you gain one free energy. Are you dumb? How is that not worth your time? It's a free energy... or you could wait six minutes for that extra energy, your choice. Stop complaining for getting something for free.

And do not say anything if the admins are about to give the game a little boost :ugeek:

Need Help: http://dream-world.hostse.com/
More to come, and please report all problems you encounter.
catepillar682

Postby Knowname » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:28 pm

It's a waste of time cuz all you net is 1. in other words if you had not had a mushroom then you'd spend one energy fighting an enemy anyway. It's... simply... a waste of time. Not a complaint just a suggestion. The devs want to make this game as good as possible, one should not keep their mouth shut if they have a suggestion.
Knowname

Postby Big Eric » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:45 pm

Here's my suggestion. Seems like a lot of folks are upset about the trivia option for the Wise Man because there can be many correct answers. What about a multiple choice option of 4 answers? Then you would also have a 25% chance of getting it correct if you just guess and there'd be no more complaints.
Big Eric

Postby Sd1226 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:25 pm

Knowname... would you rather eat a mushroom and then fight two enemies or just fight one enemy? Think about it. -shakes his head-
Sd1226

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion