Official Suggestions Box

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

Re: Official Suggestions Box

Postby Halfbad » Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:21 am

I have found that even when you take an Ally, it still offers it to you. It is a waste of energy. Can you implement it so that the database remembers that you chose and have that Ally already? Just my two bits.
Halfbad

Postby catepillar682 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:24 pm

I would like to see a "While you wait for your energy to replenish, you can test your skills against these puzzles" where it (randomly) gives you a puzzle or chest to test your skills. No rewards or anything. Just something to keep us engaged.

Need Help: http://dream-world.hostse.com/
More to come, and please report all problems you encounter.
catepillar682

Postby luhrkur » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:22 pm

Just a thought, but if you guys are going to keep the maximum guild at 10, how about disabling the invite start screen and skip to the home screen if the guild is full?
luhrkur

Postby admin » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:28 am

Halfbad, you should never encounter an ally you are already using, and we made a change so you won't encounter if you have it in your inventory as well few days ago. However you still will encounter it if you declined it before (just incase someone changes their mind).

luhrkur, we may increase the guildsize later, it has not been decided yet. The mechanism of whether we display invite page is based on secret algorithm that we continuously tweak, and most of players should not see it on every login. If you are referring to the crystal page that appears if you never sent any that day, we can't remove it because it's a very popular feature for people to gift to their friends that are also playing.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Halfbad » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:55 am

Thank you for explaining it to me, makes sense now. Thanks!
Halfbad

Postby luhrkur » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:43 pm

increasing the guild would be cool, and the gem send screen is cool, i was just refering to the mass add invite screen. :)
luhrkur

Postby ElectricMessiah » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:37 pm

Halfbad wrote:I have found that even when you take an Ally, it still offers it to you. It is a waste of energy. Can you implement it so that the database remembers that you chose and have that Ally already? Just my two bits.

I'm finding this annoying. I used gems to purchase a high priestess, but I feel I'm offered a pet way too often.
ElectricMessiah

Postby venom760 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:03 pm

Make it so that these items can be equipped and unequipped.

Protection Charm
item +20% Block Chance
You Own This!
Cap of Wisdom
item +10% Fight Experience
You Own This!
Royal Crown
item +3 Constitution
You Own This!
Hercule's Guantlets
item +3 Strength
You Own This!
Hermes' Boots
item +3 Quickness
You Own This!
Invisible Cloak
item Avoids PvP, Hits First
You Own This!
Time Capsule
item +30 Maximum Energy
You Own This!
Skill Capsule
item +40 Maximum SP
You Own This!
venom760

Postby tezeric » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:11 pm

A few observations after reaching lvl 35....

Not enough quests along the way. I did a few of "the lady in Red quests", but then did the Imp quest. Now for every 5-10 lvls their is the "town quest" a vendor quest, and the imp quest if I see him....seems very limited.

The wiseman--always good to see him...free XP/coin, but maybe add a riddle or something to make him more interesting.

I hate seeing people along the way....a little free coin, but no xp=waste of energy imo.

Maybe add an item slot for every 10 lvls as a reward. It isn't a big deal to have these slots, but definitely more convenient....I hate to see things rot or discarded because I don't want to waste energy going to town to sell. I know I can buy em with gems, but I am not willing to pay for a slight gain of coin.

Each town has a final fight. Make them tougher, but also make it worth more in reward. Right now I would rather do the Imp quest than the main tier quest.

Maybe in the future have 2 paths...good/evil.......i know the game is in its infancy, but this may add a little twist that can be expanded on as the game grows.

You all have a good start......i know funding is likely limited etc.....but with a little more creativity it can end up a fun little game to play each day.
tezeric

Postby Merlin » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:29 am

admin wrote:Please post any suggestions you have on how we can improve the game better in this thread.

i know its a game but the beach is a bit cruel having to kill dolphins is BAADDD would it not be better if you made the dolphins like angels
look mat it this way if we were been attacked by sharks the dolphin would save us ..also they are inteligent beutifull ect ..i have never ate any products for these animals
i know what ur thinking im another animal fassist ..but this i see is promoting the ego and for peeps playing i think a lot of peeps agree with me ..why should we have to kill
these beutifull creatures ..they are after all angels and should give us help rather than be a foe
Merlin

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion